88E 25.0% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

Jacobs thread, page-61

1. 2,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1436
    Domum's views on this will be great to hear, but on the presumption that he is pursuing his day job for the next few hours, can I have a crack at your question?

I'm sure that there are internal numbers floating around the heads of management at 88e, but as this is just a management interpretation of all the scientific analysis to date, I don't believe they are obliged to disclose this number. They could, but not sure what value it would have in doing so at this point in time. Hence we wait for the so called competent persons to do the Independent Resource Review (IRR), and it will most likely be the same mob that did the last one. Unlikely that they will do anything differently to what management have already done, but this is like getting an independent valuation on your home as compared to the valuation you pretty well already know. The bank will only extend you finance based on the former. The results of this IRR must be disclosed to the market under ASX listing rules, as soon as they receive it and digest it. We now know to expect that by mid-April.

I don't believe you have missed any company reporting of resource size since the previous IRR, which was based on reduced acreage and pre-ice#1 de-risking. Other than that it is just the calculations of enthusiastic backers (me included) and tea-leaf reading of DW comments in interviews.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $72.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $634 213.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
150 166689125 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 601425897 251
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.