ETM 4.35% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Good to see your happy with the ASIC work Wonky One and like...

1. 98 Posts.
    Good to see your happy with the ASIC work Wonky One and like myself wish them all the best in investigating and prosecuting those who have been naughty and especially those who don't fully disclose material information.

The ASIC though has always had trouble prosecuting the "ghost director". These people don't put there names on companies and often choose to use many faces. We are fortunate today that there are many ways to find the face hidden behind the mask. Often when found its a very ugly face and not just in looks if you know what I mean.

The Takeover board must now step up and do more work on related companies that don't make formal takeover bids. This is increasing becoming an issue which will need to be examined as potential non disclosures in this area could lead to conflict in voting for resolutions for example very generous corporate management contracts.

I love my GGG though I don't own any shares I am always interested in the charactors and the size of the contracts given to some companies it uses.

regards

pumkin

ps

Wonkyone new name same mask (Wombat WS aka mdw)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $30.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $37.78K 1.681M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1510902 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 50951 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.