SUM 7.89% 20.5¢ summit minerals limited

Yes, I definitely agree 'christophe'.I get the gut...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    Yes, I definitely agree 'christophe'.

I get the gut feeling that Morocco might blindside us all with incredible early results. If that happens, the sellers (offers to sell) might really dry up in a big way, and the buy side (bidders to buy) might surge. And our SP might see new highs. Hopefully, anyway.

Then we have Stallion 2.5 km x 2.5 km at least (open to expansion). That is 6.25 square kilometres, or 6.25 million square metres. The host ore/rock/clay is, so far as we know (going by the outskirt assays done thus far), is around 20 metres thick, and shallow (which is great). That means around 125 million cubic metres of host ore/rock/clay that contains the primary REE. The percentage that is REE of that is still awaiting on more assays, but let's pluck 0.5% out of the air (just as an example), and you would get around 0.625 million cubic metres of REE. REE weights around 2-7 tonne per cubic metre. Let's say 2 tonne per metre, and that means around 1.3 million tonnes of REE. So a large resource. Sure, this is a 5 min calculation and very simple. Sorry in advance for any key details missed or overlooked.

Then we have James Bay, with off the charts potential. This area is world-class, and the place to be for Lithium miners/explorers. This should definitely help put us on the map. Looks like we are one of the lowest MC's in the region, so that gives us plenty of upside, once news starts to spread (including nearology results, or our own near term drilling).

Either way, we have incredible potential and seemingly, a ridiculously low MC, especially taking into account the above 3 projects alone. Plus we have approx. $4m in cash.

Finally, JK (Jonathan King) our former MD and now Exploration Manager, is certainly not lazy and really taking the bull by the horns, so to speak. He has been incredible and achieved alot in a very short time. We have not even been listed a year yet!

I am personally really looking forward to an exciting couple of weeks ahead and hope we can all do incredibly well and benefit alot. If so, maybe we can organise a party!

Take care all and enjoy the weekend.

Cheers

MicroNova2035
    Last edited by MicroNova2035: 21/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.015(7.89%)
Mkt cap ! $14.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 21.5¢ 19.5¢ $373.9K 1.827M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 52382 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 20860 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.