AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Hi TriageIf I understood correctly, last meeting was 27 April...

1. 957 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Hi Triage

If I understood correctly, last meeting was 27 April followed by the 26 July and the minutes were updated on the 24th of July.

If that is the case it is completely normal. Over my working life, I have been involved in many, many committees. In most committees, the secretary does not get around to actually formalising and distributing the minutes until just before the next meeting. The next meeting is the reminder to the secretary that they should have done that task already. It is extremely annoying being on such committees because no one follows up on the action list until it is distributed, and then they scramble to get something done.

I, therefore, would not read much into that. Happens everywhere apart from well-run committees with an excellent and organised secretary.

If the meeting was held on the 26th then either we hear news soon, or not until after the next meeting. The longer it takes, the greater the impact will be on the approaching Canadian winter on construction activity. Yet another 'probable' spod supply is being pushed to the right of the supply/demand chart that all the analysts share. All these delays across the board only mean one thing....... supply will be less than forecast. The equation is all about demand. In the next 7 - 10 days, will the lithium spot price markets start springing upwards? That will tell us everything about the sp short term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.