LTM 0.45% $6.75 arcadium lithium plc

Absolutely, we have heard nothing positive since the merger...

1. 1,369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1209
    Absolutely, we have heard nothing positive since the merger process started behind closed doors. How long ago did the commissioning of Nahara start. Surely there is something worthy to announce there. But no let’s keep a lid on everything good until we get our golden handshake. They know there is no consequences for screwing those that they are employed to support. It is an incestuous world. How many bonuses and like get knocked back? It’s a merry go round of scum all hoping that it I’ll be their payday next.

I have been thinking the incredible rise in the lithium price was the real manipulation. How can you (China) guarantee sustained periods of cheap lithium chemicals? Drive the price up so high that any old resource can get funded. They know they are no good at exploring and in some cases building the mines in other jurisdictions. Let the dumb f&%ks build everything out then stop buying. They get cheap lithium at the worst and can come in and buy already build assets at best. The thing that convinced me is all the talk about destocking and the fact that many Chinese converters over stocked when the price was ridiculously high. Why would anyone do that, it goes against all logic unless it was an orchestrated campaign. $8500 a tone of spod was ridiculous, but it has served its purpose since many mines got up on the back of it and retail investors who got carried away are left hold the can. I’m not usually the manipulation type but I truly think it was manipulated up and now down, although much more supply coming online due to the high prices.

I know it rarely works this way but maybe the likes of LTM and PLS should just stockpile for a bit, neither will go broke. Pretty sure we would find a happy middle ground in the price if they did.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.75
Change
0.030(0.45%)
Mkt cap ! $2.646B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.73 $6.85 $6.72 $14.75M 2.173M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13633 $6.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.77 6758 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.77
  Change
0.030 ( 0.19 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.72 $6.85 $6.72 336600
Last updated 15.59pm 01/05/2024 ?
LTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.