GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

James Bay, page-13

1. 322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Hi all!

Without looking through a myriad of past posts, and therefore begging your forgiveness in advance, may I please ask: What are the infrastructure requirements for JB...?

As in....
    Is the Company looking at building its own processing plant from scratch?
    Is there any established infrastructure available to ship spodumene ore to for processing and so speed up getting product to market (and cash in the bank!!)

I guess this raises some scenarios in my mind...

1. Do we wait and build everything ourselves/with a partner or two or more? In this case I guess we still have ownership and control of everything BUT.... won't this mean a long lag time in getting product to market...?

2. Can we dig up the ore and send it somewhere for processing? In this case we will have to pay someone else to do this for us... But we'll be getting cash in quicker than 1. Of course, I'm not sure if anyone has a spare processing plant lying around!!!!! Or even capacity to accept someone else's ore in the first place....

3. Can we use 2. while we start building our own plant at 1....? Again, this presupposes 2. is indeed possible..... It may well be a silly thought but.... Send it to Esperance.....? Then again, Mt Cattlin is already working at capacity... right?!

4. Some other scenario my feeble knowledge of this industry and mining infrastructure in general does not encompass....?

Bottom line is..... Is there an indication of the direction we will be taking and, therefore, the time we will be looking at to be releasing value from the JB asset...?

Thanks in advance!

J.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.