GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Hi Sukurio, It's interesting because I always thought that James...

1. 2,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Hi Sukurio, It's interesting because I always thought that James Bay was going to be the next asset developed after Mt Cattlin, before SDV started to become the main focus as the next one to be developed. I remember reading in the forum, that James Bay would be easier to develop, as it was seen to be a replica of Mt Cattlin, and therefore, the steps of the process already successfully completed with MC, could be replicated in the blueprint of the James Bay project. I was often under the impression that it would be easier, and more cost effective to develop before SDV, and that the time to get the project completed and online would be quicker. MC+JB income to help fund SDV, would be a real boon.
    It's difficult to know if management are still considering the possibility of going it alone with SDV, as I was always hoping, or are intent on finding one or more strategic partners for the development of the remaining assets. Since we are speculating, and there are no announcements forthcoming from management as yet, and discussions are continuing in regard to offtakers and potential strategic partners, it makes me wonder if AT is any closer to finding the right company/ies to partner with, or the right structure, to be able to retain enough control of the remaining assets. Just because there may be companies courting Galaxy, it doesn't mean to say that AT is considering accepting their offers, especially if they are mediocre in nature. There would need to be some heavy duty negotiations going on. It has always been my thinking that whatever AT and management decide as their next courses of action, their decisions will be well considered ones, and in the best interests of advancing the company forward in the least amount of time possible. These are just some of my impressions, and it will be interesting to read JL's thoughts about his trip to James Bay, and the realisation of its potential, when he continues his writing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.