PEN 4.76% 10.0¢ peninsula energy limited

it could get tricky, cameco lt contracts are just that...

1. 240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39

it could get tricky, cameco lt contracts are just that "contracts", it shouldn't matter where cameco sources their material, the contract is in place, so buy all kazahks U and ship it to the buyer, its than the buyers problem. if we signed a 1 year contract for me to sell you milk, you cant turn around 6 months in and say i want milk from xyz. renegotiation can be done, but at what price and thats precicly why no US utility would sign any meaningfull contract at this point, 232 could mean anything at this point. id be interested to see camecos contract books to see when US utilities contracts mature.

cameco could Start their US productions/deposits but again at what price, they want $50 for their best asset to come back on, so again at what price. Its very exciting, the run this year could be full on. 

husab mine is interesting, hopefully the namibians stay strong. The company has a duty of care to all personal onsite, issues have been raised and are on record and are now in the public domain. This could drag out because im sure the chinese want chinese workers their. its not just case of a sit down and redo safe work method statements, its cowboy employees that are safe guarded that are risking lives and obvisouly not following procedure, managment hasnt provided duty of care. the legal repercussions are huge, if it were here in Australia the company could potentially be up for a lot of money, lots of solictor fees, potentially 10s if not 100s of millions of dollars in damages. having said that it could be done in weeks but could drag out months. either way worth watching thats for sure

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $318.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 9.8¢ $1.946M 19.47M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 131212 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 2355724 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.