PER 1.23% 8.2¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Hi Ploughbecause you have been most respectful in this reply to...

1. 225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Hi Plough

because you have been most respectful in this reply to one of our most respected posters on this forum, I thought I would now post a response to a prior post of yours,( in which you advised you didnt know who he was, or is, with regards our chair , CG,) to help shed some light on peoples faith in the company at this juncture.

CG are initials for Charmainne Gittleson.

If you google her, you will understand why at least some of us (myself as much as any given she comes from my homeland) almost revere her (ok, that may be a bit strong) but let's start by pointing out she used to be the chief medical at CSL and has recently been joined at ANP by other CSL senior staff, so you have to wonder why they would give up their jobs at CSL to come over to little ANP ?

So for those who think, like me, I am actually not fussed by the hire of the new guy, who I know nothing about, so long as it doesn't prevent Charmainne from doing what she has joined ANP to do, being to bring our product through successful trials, to commercial sales and a treatment for DMD sufferers.

Unless she leaves the boat I am on board till the end and I look forward to it being the latter with rewards for both patients and shareholders including yourself if you decide to buy in

rgds
    Dave Down Under

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.001(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $73.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 8.2¢ $29.99K 365.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 145691 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 2621 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.35am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.