PER 2.35% 8.7¢ percheron therapeutics limited

James Garner AKA JG, page-51

1. 4,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1846
    Hi @yolt

Always good to hear an alternative opinion from someone that has been there done that so to speak,

Yolt one thing we are used to is short cylces in the ANP SP,

Even though i have been here for years now Yolt in ANP, i have actually gone through JGs capital management throughout his tenure, and it is not impressive to say the very least, i actually did a comparison between M D tenure in ANP and JG tenure in KZA and they came out very similar results something like negative 60 - 70 % on the same capital invested over their respective journeys, i believe i took it from the time of the consolidation, to present day

I did note there was the use of note holders in KZA but i think they were already in place before he arrived would that be correct, i noticed they like their oppis over there to, didnt like the way he consolidated with only just over 480mil SOI to 48mil either

He already has his oppis in ANP lol not a bad start when you have been knocked back by your previous shareholders, probably a good move for him overall

But have to give the guy i suppose, all we can do at this stage

Anyone that wants to oppose what i say or yolt for that matter DYOR and come back with a different story.

See how we go

I suppose

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.002(2.35%)
Mkt cap ! $78.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.9¢ 8.5¢ $53.40K 614.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49999 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 67263 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.