PER 1.35% 7.5¢ percheron therapeutics limited

James Garner CEO upbeat on prospects., page-52

1. 720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 210
    Okay, so my experiment in itsagas abstinence lasted a little over 48 hours. It did save the forum from my reactive posting, which I get. But it wasn’t great for me in understanding what the heck everyone was talking about. Trying to follow a thread was like watching a movie with a prominent character muted.

So itsa is the bastion of support for the “elected board” and sole protector of their infallibleness.

Before going any further, I’d just like to say I respect the Board, think that CG is doing a admirable job so far, and like every shareholder here, have high hopes for the future with the board and management changes that have recently taken place.

But don’t get fooled by Itsagas’s professed support for anything that Board and management do as being beyond reproach. His email he posted to us here (sent to the previous CEO and Board member) over the “disgrace” of the 2021 CR shows that what he really means is either:

1. Only itsagas is allowed to criticise the “elected board”,

And/or

2. You’re allowed to criticise the “elected board” but only in private communication - not on HC, which itsa regards as an ANP promotional propaganda machine that is part of his “business”

I’ll post the itsa-Diamond email in a following post, apologising to most who are already aware of it.

After all, one of the prime responsibilities of an ASX junior biotech board is to arrange and structure (at least approve of, given input from external advisors/investment banks), a capital raise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.001(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $67.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.8¢ 7.4¢ $24.63K 325.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 142779 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 8181 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.