james mashaba

1. 8,169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    just received this email from south africa

First my apologies for intruding into your private email address for the obvious fact that we have not met each other before. I am contacting you to request your assistance to help me claim and receive funds of (US$45M) currently offshore, that I have legally gained from a government foreign contract transaction. Virtue of my position as a staff and a public worker of the government the constitution will not allow me receive the said funds legally, because am technically not allowed to earn foreign payment by law. However strange or surprising this business proposal may seem to you or be in doubt because of lot of false business proposal circulating the internet today, I humbly ask that you take this seriously with a positive mind set and I promise you will not regret involvement. because in every fake business out there, their is an original of it. If you can assist me do reply back stating your interest and I shall provide you with more details and what you shall benefit for your assistance.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.