James Murdoch breaks ranks over 'climate change denial', page-6

1. 11,859 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3082
    Bush fires now mean climate change right? Smoke now means climate change? Climate change seems to pop up out of the blue these days. Starting to smell like group madness.
    We all know these fires are super bad but that does not allow for the perfect storm of conditions. We have had 5 major events like this within the last 100 years but that doesn't get any news at all. Where is the context here. How can anyone actually say these fires are all about climate change when there is endless historical prove? Do we just reject history? I know the left love to reject objective thinking and history, but this is really odd. I lived through a 3 year drought growing up. The global media are on the train while doing zip in their own countries except chopping down trees to print second rate news. Their carbon foot print is probably larger than all the Hotcopper users put together. I cant handle the endless hypocrisy of these twats.
    I am not saying it did not contribute but to say its entirely caused by climate change is just ridiculous opportunism and a lie. It is misleading the public and the media are doing just that. No wonder people question this. It might be better to tell the truth and work out a workable plan instead of this BS.
    The big question from all this is - How the hell do politicians and govts intend to reverse the worlds weather and climate? That only happens in the movies and we are being treated like movie goers.
    Windmills and solar panels mean nothing, this will require fusion (yet to work) and nuclear reactors on a scale that no one yet understands. The people who want this fixed wont allow nuclear, (meanwhile they consume fuel every day) so it is physically impossible to fix. Its a con job without it imo. We need nuclear and clear heads, not dribble.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.