NTC 0.00% $1.10 netcomm wireless limited

Fancypants Why would you make such an unsubstantiated prediction...

1. 615 Posts.
    Fancypants

Why would you make such an unsubstantiated prediction like that? If you are going to make a prediction at least back it up with something? The market would be crazily optimistic on NTC if the share price was to get to $5 this year.

I am yet to see that AT&T acceptance, so that could happen tomorrow or more likely within 6 months (things always take longer than expected and the NBN fixed wireless roll-out is a good example). Then there will be a period of ramp-up, so I don't expect full production until mid-2018. Even though the AT&T roll-out should be 40% complete by the end of 2017 (60% complete by end of 2018, 80% complete by end of 2019 and 100% complete by the end of 2020), the measure of "complete" is vague.

By mid-2018 we are going to see the NBN fixed wireless revenue begin to decline (roll-out is ~80% complete). The NBN FTTdp revenue should compensate the NBN fixed wireless revenue decline. So the AT&T deal is crucial to NTC's revenue and earnings growth.

I will continue to wait patiently for the share price to drop to a cheap level.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.