KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

JAMES, page-9

1. 5,677 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1742
    We don't need this sort of shit talk on KZA board with all due respect. As mentioned above, The Beard has been out there selling the Kazia story and he has told the market everything there is to know about paxsalisib and talked up its potential ad nauseam. The clinical trial data newsflow calendar is out there and is known by all investors. You jumped the gun in June when you asked why there was no 2HCY news and we are only ten days into the 2HCY ffs.

The HC boards are just full of whining and melodramatic carry on across so many speculative pre-profit stocks that I am in. These stocks are going to be in for a rough ride for a while as macro-economic monetary conditions see the flow of money back into bonds and less speculative "value" stocks. I can understand the fear of young hot-money job-keeper, super withdrawal, diamond hands stonk speculators who are now coming to understand that stock prices go both up and down on speculation. You don't have that excuse.

KZA is stuck in a sideways trend of trading. Every day/week the share price is going to go up and down. There might even be a market correction just around the corner that will throw a spanner in the works. Maybe we drop 30% next week on the back of a market downturn. Who knows. Nothing a seasoned investor cannot handle.

Look, we've all had to live through the angst of seemingly ill timed capital raises. That is par for the course in pre-profit spec stocks it seems. But otherwise, what The Beard has achieved in terms of the progressing of Paxsalisib through clinical trials, for the money we have spent, is brilliant. The fact that the progression free survival data read outs for our phase II study are delayed is something any sensible investor should be extremely pleased about. Oh, yeah, that's right, we just got an update about that in the past week or so, didn't we?

Furthermore, the man displays a handsomely manicured hirsuteness that I admire.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.