SHV 1.39% $3.54 select harvests limited

Jan 2016 position report released, page-32

1. 799 Posts.
    Only lucky light.
    With a2m last time run was pure luck. I was going to exit at $1.5 like you (you didn't get it wrong with fundamental, I was just a better gambler!). But I didn't because I saw many investors muck up between ebitda and npat. They thought a2m ebitda 39mil means if you take 30% tax off npat is 27mil. I said to myself if these investors muck up like this, others will too. So I didn't sell even at $2.30 (the last time run). I kept the shares until yesterday. I was hoping for a2m management to sign another agreement with another producer 2nd to synlait. But that didn't happen in the half year report. So no prospect of growth. No growth means soon the pe will be readjusted. Could be as low as pe 18. I dont want to sound like a down ramper in the a2m thread. But I can see a2m sp will dive below $1 soon or later. The shorters will not leave it alone. Look at Bal it has a much stronger fundamental. But a few weeks ago it got smashed to $10.20 and a pe of 29. A2m with weak fundamental the shorters/ instos will smash it to the ground.

With Shv I was monitoring it since I saw you here. But it was still going downtrend so I was waiting for it to go up first. Yesterday was a coincident, I sold a2m shares and need to do something with the money. So here I am

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.