Jan 6th Committee Public Hearing Live, page-3711

1. 15,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    @noddan

Speaking of Georgia....the setting of the classic film Gone With the Wind...
    ....Rudy Giuliani's former press secretary reckons he's pretty worried....and with good reason

Ken Frydman, who served as press secretary to Rudy Giuliani during his tenure as mayor of New York City, told CNN on Tuesday that his former boss is "nervous" about being the target of a criminal probe into election interference in Georgia.

Frydman began by calling out Giuliani for accusing investigators of running a "fascist" probe of his efforts to illegally keep former President Donald Trump in power.

"He's trying to create a smoke screen and to delay as long as possible," Frydman said. "Listen, Rudy flew too close to the sun, he got too close to Trump, he got burned. he knows how the DOJ works. he knows how the FBI works... I know he's nervous."

"He knows the truth," Frydman replied. "He knows he lied to legislators. He knows that he concocted this scheme. He knows he lied for his client. He knows we all know, it's clear."

'He knows he lied': Rudy Giuliani's former press secretary explains why he's 'nervous' about Georgia probe (msn.com)

Sounds like Rudy's gonna have his very own Scarlett O'Hara moment.

"Where shall I go? What shall I do?"

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4600/4600204-b48e0d6f2cb3f9a52bbee892490ffac5.jpg

"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.