" Its a religion to these idiots "Errrr......no it's not. It's...

1. 35,331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    " Its a religion to these idiots "

Errrr......no it's not. It's just good old science. smile.png

I'm starting to understand the world of the denier now. They can't do maths. Hence they struggle with things like net zero emissions which they highlighted in these threads recently.

They also are getting religion and science confused. Religion doesn't have anything to do with science. Religion relies on fairy stories told to gullible people. People just like the delcons. They tell them all these scary stories that have zero evidence or proof. The ' believers ' don't have the mental capacity to process these fairy stories so they just believe them and repeat them to other deniers.

On the other hand, the scientists that study the climate base their opinions on facts, proof, analysis, reviews, testing and trialing etc. Just like they do from everything from medicine to space craft and everything in between. Areas that they are trained and have expertise in.

It's almost like these deniers are educated and/or can't think for themselves. I'm starting to get it now. I'd better start typing more slowly in the future. Maybe that will make it easier for them . tongue.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.