PYC 11.1% 20.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

janssen, page-5

1. 5,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 692
    My concern is that any license will simply be another extension, IE about 600 K on signing then royalties when product goes to market. As we know anything new going to market will take 5 years or more. Even Le beaut or whatever it was called don't appear to have produced a cent yet and theirs is just a cosmetic application. Wonder if we're all dillusional or is it just the management. There have been quite a number of negotiations now that appear to have gone a long way, by the company spruiking up coming deals, yet in the end nothing eventuates?? The deal with the financial adviser/broker also.. after this amount of time not a word of any opportunity uncovered. The current buying is a bit of a worry because on the surface nothing has changed, just promises and what might happen in a few months. Either someone knows something or it is just window dressing for the notes to try and reduce the damage. If it is the latter then the collapse should continue soon enough.
    Bottom line is if Janssen is our only hope they will not be paying more than a couple of million with a promise of more if marketed. We still need 5 million a year for ever more. If it goes as I suggest its a joke because the market is paying for Janssens research- great result for them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.