TTT 4.00% 12.0¢ titomic limited

January 2020 is our time!, page-102

1. 12 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    With all due respect, I think this time you have it wrong. Finance/accounting and economics might be good skills when the company is up and running, but I think you haven't got the skills to understand that 3D printing, whether TTT or other is the next 'new' industrial revolution, and TTT will be at the front of this era as they have the skills to manufacture products at speed and in size. Getting to market is complex because not only does the product have to be verified as meeting or exceeding expectations, there needs to be change in the existing manufacturing processes or the establishment of new manufacturing processes. The early adopters will reap the reward and drag with them the bulk, but they need to make the commitment to adopt the technology. Once they do, the laggards will soon cease to exist at all.

The stage 3D printing is at presently is highly advanced, this is not like the nano-tech space which started 3 decades ago and has had limited impact on mum's and dad's every day life. When TTT gets to market the impact on the general population is immediate and obvious. And that IMO is not far away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $121.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.8¢ 11.5¢ $375.0K 2.989M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 175596 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 35766 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.