TTT 3.70% 7.8¢ titomic limited

I have never questioned their technology and you are correct,...

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    I have never questioned their technology and you are correct, that Titomic are the early adaptors with this method of 3D printing. This has never been questioned by me.

I do however question their last CR back in June 2019. I do not believe that all the funds raised went to U.S Bureau's. I firmly believe that a large proportion of those funds went into the General running of the Business. Paying Bills, Salaries & so forth. These are my opinions/gut insticts.

I also believe that the last CR was not handled well at all. I can only go by words straight from the M.D where he has spoken on a a number of occasions that TTT was going to be making substantial revenues at the backend of 2019. To Date, not a single cent from June to Dec.

I am not questioning the Management of TTT. I have no doubt that they are commited to the task at hand but at the same token, I hope they are not all Scientists. They well & truly need a couple of Marketers & Salesmen by the looks of it.

I have always seen TTT as a long term share, not short term. To me, they are still overpriced.

I also believe the best way for them to go forward is through a JV or being completely taken over.
    Last edited by Just a dash: 26/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
-0.003(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $78.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.1¢ 7.8¢ $32.00K 404.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300000 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 11500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.