TTT 0.00% 8.3¢ titomic limited

This Company will be placed in Administration this time next...

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    This Company will be placed in Administration this time next year if it has another year like 2019.

I also believe the " Nasa Man" will be handing out his Resume by July if Titomic do not lift their Game. Why would a Man with that much talent hang around?

Known
    Titomic have not sold a single golf club in 2 years.
    Titomic have not sold a single Bike in 2 years.
    Titomic did not receive the $3-5 million by 31.12.19.

Questions
    If TTT could not receive $3-5 million of rev as predicted by M.D, why are so many Investors believing that TTT will generate $17m - $20 m of (unproven)..................UNPROVEN rev this Calender year? It defies basic common sense.

Too many Posters here get their revenue mixed up with margins. It is quite embarrassing really. What if TTT make $17m in 2020?.......Highly doubtful but what if?

If they spend $18m in expenditure, then the Business is not viable or sustainable. They seem to think $17m is going to magically drop in without factoring in Salaries, wages, Materials, air fairs, licences, procurement, purchasing, leasing, Shipping, rent, advertising, wining, dining and so on.

So many of my predictions that I was confidently stating in October & November have come or are about to come to reality. I was hounded, laughed at, '"dobbed in" to Moderator, ridiculed & called all sorts of weird & wonderful Names at the time. But the jibes bounced straight from me,

Never fall in love with a stock........especially this one. Beware the Ides of March......2021.

You have heard it here first..... I have given you a good 14 month warning.
    Last edited by Just a dash: 15/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $83.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.3¢ 8.3¢ $1.075K 12.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19428 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 181919 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.33am 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.