TTT 3.70% 7.8¢ titomic limited

A number of reasons.This elusive $3-5m has been promised to...

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53

A number of reasons.

This elusive $3-5m has been promised to materialise since June 2019 when M.D first discussed it. Can't recall the exact date but last video clip from M.D (14.12.19?) he said rev was still ON TRACK. As soon as I heard the word "on track", I was almost certain the rev would not eventuate by 31.12.19. My Organisation uses " on track" all the time as a stalling mechanism with Clients & so forth. However, Titomic could be different so I changed my assumption to 98% instead of 100%.

I am also a realist & know that most organisations (especially Accounts Payable & Accounts receivavle) close down for a week or 2 over the festive season. Please don't come back to me & say those days are over because believe me, they are not be it in Private or Public...... no matter which Hemisphere we are in.

It is also worth noting that this elusive $3-5m is made up from 3 different Sectors.........Not just 1 Company or Instituation. Therefore, at least 3 (possibly more) Companies or Instituations have not paid Titomic since June for 1 reason or the other.

A Smart SH would be asking the question.........Why havn't they?

A switched off Investor couldn't care less & will still have their Head in the clouds thinking everything is rosey.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
-0.003(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $78.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.1¢ 7.8¢ $32.00K 404.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300000 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 11500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.