PLS 5.44% $2.70 pilbara minerals limited

January Tea Leaf Musings !, page-237

1. 7,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I'm not so sure. Yes I'm very sensitive, and choose to stay away from fights, and look at Price Action.
    "You're choosing to say the FA is causal for the TA." I never mentioned FA, and know little about it (despite being a trained economist (but not practising), FWIW). I don't know why price moves as it does (but see below), but it's no secret that price does move on (big) news. That's not news. I'm just looking at the price action on the charts. I do think a big picture perspective is useful i.e. does one believe in the potential of EV's, and battery storage etc. If so, who are the most viable players? etc...
    FA is an huge, huge industry, and I'm not a part of that industry. Whatever they decide, it's reflected in the Charts, just like your and my trades....they reflect the activity of all types of market participants (from major instos, to dreamers, schemers, scammers, traders, L/T investors, Mums and Dads and all the rest. And price movements (especially to "sensitive". or key levels) tend to recur with credible statistical significance. Ultimately...not random.
    Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.70
Change
-0.155(5.44%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.80 $2.80 $2.66 $144.3M 53.08M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
71 302780 $2.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.70 477670 53
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.44pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.