ETM 4.35% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

January the 8th 2024

1. 2,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 644

I am in full agreement with gafia's recent post 28-12-2023

ETM posted their statement of claim last October 2023 and the GOG are due to respond by the 8th January 2024.....

The Statement of Claim is extensive as I understood some 99 pages or more

The key points are as headed in ETM announcement. see below

statement claim.pdf
    See ASX announcement 3-11-2023

I do not think that the GoG will adhere to the response date as thats responding to the full statement of claim by 8th January but I do think giving that both governments want it dealt with in the Greenland Courts. This point could be on the cards early.
    Clearly would give Greenland /Danish an advantage and make the case biased....

However if that course of action did take place then in my view developing a Mining Industry in Greenland will seriously head into negative territory...where it already is

The Danish Government have been intimately involved in the technical side of the Kvanefjeld project for the last 15 years simply because they have the expertise. A country of 56000 population would not have the expertise to go through the process of approving such a project as Kvanefjeld without that assistance...

Arbitration is the fairest way to bring both parties together at the table to come to some form of conclusion and agreement. As we know Naaja has not gone to the table with the attitude of a way forward and although she has promoted dialogue it has not happened. Further she has also shown in recent comments that she is not fully on top of the benefits and strength's and weaknesses of the Kvanefjeld project...

Arbitration is also the preferred option in Danish Law to resolve cases

Another point is that the longer this continues the more cost both the Greenland and Danish Governments are going to have to cover...
    On a project that has been supported by the Greenland Government for the last 15 years.....

How can the population of Greenland where this current situation created by Naaja and Marianne when they have also been wanting jobs better conditions and a prosperous future etc

The Government of Greenland needs to be looking at ways to move into positive territory and solving many of the problems now on the table...

Kvanefjeld Legal costs to date
    Tax reform
    Jobs
    cost living etc

"Compromise and Collaboration"

"Go Thor"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $32.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.5¢ 2.2¢ $243 10.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 369158 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 155287 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.40am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.