RRP 0.00% 8.5¢ realm resources limited

January, page-71

1. 2,370 Posts.
    Happy new year everyone...

Have been sick, away and busy with the silly season and had a lot of catching up reading to do on the threads...

Wow, this has got a bit nasty of late with legal letters, visits to Sydney, complaints to asx and infighting between shareholders...

I understand the frustration but we all need to keep it together.. is it the company or asx holding this up.. well who really knows except those directly involved.. all this speculation is just stirring the pot and attacking other posters who have a different view gets no one anywhere...

Everyone wants this back trading again and arguments about whether someone called or didn't is just a waste of space and a churn of the emotions..

If the company has said something to someone and they post it here and the company doesn't follow through with it , then it is not the posters fault, they are just passing on the information supplied by the company or the asx, etc...

So is thecore correct or is bright correct... only the company and the asx knows the answer to that.. I know when I used to ring the company and they told me things and it didn't happen in that timeframe I got frustrated and... well.. just stopped ringing and followed my gut instinct and knowledge... put it in the bottom drawer and stopped reading hc as regularly..

Visiting the company will not change anything.. doing anything legal will only Have the opposite effect and may even keep us in suspension longer... that would be the last place I would go if I wanted to be trading again soon.. investigations hold things up, whether they are founded or not....

I really think everyone needs to take a deep breath and let the company and the asx get on with what it has to do and stop menacing them.. it only distracts them from what they have to do...

Send an email if you want requesting an update, but, if they are still sorting things with asx then they probably won't have anything to report..

Frustrated ? Yes
    False hope ? Yes
    Incorrect timelines? Yes
    Good company? Yes
    Undervalued? Yes
    Deep breath? Yes

Take a break from it all. Set your alerts. It is out of our control at the moment.. no point stressing about something you cannot change.. we have to let the company and asx do what they need to do...

Anyway, that is just my 30 cents (hint) worth...

Take care and play nice

JP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.