LYC 1.35% $5.83 lynas rare earths limited

Jap team maps 'semi-infinite' rare earth reserves, page-83

1. 19,584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4970
    Like any timeline "36 months" is always up for revision, particularly regards the macros but I'm thinking the deep value in Lynas as we know it right now, Part 1 LynasNext, will be fully revealed to mkt 18/21 months, the revenue/cost equation will shock relative to current numbers. "Refractory" & "spray towers" aren't about AP ore or emissions, but incremental steps in the cost & operational efficiency of LAMP, maximising scale of the beast.

Within 24 months, perhaps much sooner, we will see the next stage of development, which is also likely to incl treatment JARE loan maturity, cashed out, rolled over, incorporated fully or partially into larger development funding.

In 36 months we may see that development commissioned, we may see NdPr values towards the upper end of its economic threshold (gross oxymoron perpetuated here is that there are substitutes NdFeB to 48VMH, but BEV are going to need them to 2060, lol, I expect my wheel(less)chair to be levitating long before then) and perhaps alternates emerging, who can second guess nano tech, certainly alternate supply from a host of sources, above sea level.

Just see that time frame where Lynas will max its known assets, long lead on ROW competitors, significance of NdPr > NdFeB, besides it's disproportionate my portfolio now, only going to get much worse I'm thinking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.83
Change
-0.080(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $5.449B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.89 $6.04 $5.83 $18.89M 3.204M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 17984 $5.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.87 3952 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.