jap whalers have packed it in, page-33

1. 390 Posts.
    I'm not talking about the eating of whales FreeWill,i'm talking about the killing of them,full stop. And the lies the japanese have told to have their quota, and make it seemingly legal.

Everyone has their own opinion about this issue,whether it's just the killing they're against,the plundering of our oceans,the lies we're told,and in that,the whale meat is wasted in vast amounts, and a lot of it goes in to petfood.

The japanese will survive without it.
    This culture nonsense has to stop....what's traditional about spending hundreds of millions on sending fleets of ships,spewing their fumes into the Antarctic air,to carry out mass slaughter.

I'm not into the endangered argument either.Fair dinkum.Animals aren't on this earth just for the purpose of us shoving them in our guts.

With the money the Japanese spend on whaling they could put it into growing their own meat.......and if they can work out a way to breed whales in whale farms, then good on them.

What if every country, took it upon themselves to go hell for leather.

Anyhow, the japs are up to something, as they're not heading straight home,so wouldn't put it past them to give it another go this season.
    They'll get tired of their own dishonest behaviour.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.