ZMM 0.00% 1.1¢ zimi limited

japan and seychelles set to enter new era, page-15

1. 702 Posts.
    perhaps the messaging I've been getting from sources as well as yesterdays announcement is that this occurring coincidentally around the time we are expecting a jv is highly contentious as i don't believe in coincidences

the "due diligence" of the seychelles gov which is effectively creating this delay may mean that their talks with Japans Oil and Gas body dictate approving some of the amendments made by our mgmt.

How likely it is that the agreement with Japan has any impact on WHL is unknown but to take a stab perhaps we are yet again relinquishing more of our 18,000 sqm tenement and the parcels that are relinquished may have something to do with the talks around a jv between SEYPEC and JAPAN..

Either way i believe that the article suggests a major milestone has been achieved by Seychelles and now that it is out of the way, they will review and complete our proposal for JV by end of June...it all aligns

Good luck

P.s the direction some are taking towards Japanese Fortune 500 companies being involved with WHL is very very wrong. The only impacts these talks have is only an indirect one where by its taken too much of the gov. time to focus on our deal

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.393M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22074 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 38590 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.