MSB 4.59% $1.14 mesoblast limited

@madamswer Another quarter, and another post from you...

1. 5,479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8926
    @madamswer

Another quarter, and another post from you re-iterating the same line. I guess you find it hard to let go of some things.

If you have not yet noticed in the previous 4C's, the TEMCELL revenue has been immaterial. Quarter after quarter you point to how this departs from the expectations set by 'some posters' when the initial announcement was made.

I ask you politely to let his line go, and accept that sometimes posters get a little over zealous on this forum and call the race before it has even begun.

TEMCELL in Japan is not the answer to MSB's short term cash flow dilemma. To fund MSB's operations beyond Sep17, they will need an alternative source of cash injection - be it from MNK, Kentgrove or another source we are yet to learn of.

Japan has much lower thresholds when it comes to approving new regenerative treatments (all they need to prove is that it is safe), which means it is significantly easier to get a product to market.

But with such low barriers to entry - the market is saturated with effective and not-so-effective products. This means it takes longer for the industry/practitioners to work out what works and doesn't work. So the market penetration takes a lot longer than, say if it was compared to the same treatment being approved by the FDA in the US.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.14
Change
0.050(4.59%)
Mkt cap ! $1.301B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.14 $1.08 $6.654M 5.972M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1330 $1.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.14 171164 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.