MSB 4.39% $1.09 mesoblast limited

Japan as a Funding Source, page-3

1. 16,495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8028
    "Japan has much lower thresholds when it comes to approving new regenerative treatments (all they need to prove is that it is safe), which means it is significantly easier to get a product to market.

But with such low barriers to entry - the market is saturated with effective and not-so-effective products. This means it takes longer for the industry/practitioners to work out what works and doesn't work. So the market penetration takes a lot longer than, say if it was compared to the same treatment being approved by the FDA in the US."

Well, that may be your opinion, but I'm not sure it is universally considered to be the case, based on what I have read here about it.
    (Why, even the company's own utterances imply something more upbeat than your somewhat dismissive tone on this subject.)

As for the market being "saturated with products", that doesn't accord with the conventional wisdom of MSB being by far the industry leader - where have all these market-saturating competitors come from, so suddenly?

"I ask you politely to let his line go, and accept that sometimes posters get a little over zealous on this forum and call the race before it has even begun."

Yes, that much is clear, but when it happens, debating the opposing case is done at one's peril.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.09
Change
-0.050(4.39%)
Mkt cap ! $1.244B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.14 $1.17 $1.07 $8.385M 7.489M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8500 $1.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.09 26954 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.