PDN 0.48% $12.48 paladin energy ltd

"Forget about Japan. Anti-nuclear sentiment is wide spread,...

1. 2,502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    "Forget about Japan. Anti-nuclear sentiment is wide spread, including all levels of governments and NRA. The Japanese public is scared to death."

I don't think so. Unfortunately government cannot always do what its people want it to do, but has to do what is in the best interest of the country as a whole. Just look at our own country, anti-budget cuts demonstration everywhere in the past few days, do you think the government will back down?

Governments will have to balance and look after the most needed. In Japan's case, I think their economy is more important at the moment. The government is doing whatever it can to revive its economy. As long as the strict safety tests of the reactors are passed, they will be restarted.

My humble opinion only.

Cheers.

Pikapika

...Yet anti-nuclear forces have failed to turn sentiment into political clout against the pro-nuclear government of Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, who has vowed to restart plants that pass the tougher, post-Fukushima safety checks....

http://www.businessinsider.com/r-japan-court-rules-against-nuclear-restart-in-rare-win-for-activists-2014-21#ixzz32M0LAoKP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.48
Change
0.060(0.48%)
Mkt cap ! $3.724B
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.45 $12.76 $12.26 $26.57M 2.124M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6286 $12.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.48 5038 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.