PDN 6.83% $14.07 paladin energy ltd

Yes I some what agree.Everyone invested in Paladin should and...

1. 94 Posts.
    Yes I some what agree.

Everyone invested in Paladin should and must be aware of their debt to make a educated decision to invest in this company or not.

If you believe that the demand for Uranium over the next few years will increase then all prices, spot and LT contracts will go up accordingly and Paladin's share price who has been hit one of hardest hit since Fukashima will rerate and I believe will rerate strongly providing a significant gain for those invested.

However on the flip side, if you think Uranium has no real future and will bounce around these levels then do not invest in Paladin or to be honest any Uranium based company.

As I have mentioned in previous posts, my belief is that the share price for PDN will be around the $1 mark come March next year.

I will continue to do my research and if I am unhappy where Uranium is heading long term then I will pull the pin on this company .. but .. I am still happy to hold and will keep holding.

For those traders (and I guess that is you Autosime) you will be enjoying the downward trend at the moment and looking for a entry sometime soon. If you don't mind me asking whats your entry point/indicator. You clearly still have a interest in the company as you post here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.