ARU 2.86% 18.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

ohyes11, On market cap comparisons I think it is pretty much...

1. 2,266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    ohyes11, On market cap comparisons I think it is pretty much line ball. ARU has the much better ground. LYC a lot of shares but a better path to production with the lastest raising being underwritten. I don't hold either at the moment but have held both. Some on the ARU thread won't hear a word of doubt about ARU and like to deride LYC at every chance but really they are both, in different ways, in the same boat.

By the time ARU gets to production it will suffer a fair bit of dillution from here but in terms of the value of its ore bodies it can still afford a lot more shares and have a market cap value that would put it above LYC.

One of the things the business model of ARU needs to address is the processing of its Uranium as those approvals are not easy to get. For this reason I think you might find it going offshore and its tie up with the Chinese will be worth a lot and prove to be a very positive thing.

GL to all holders I think whether you are in LYC (or as many on here like to put it) that other REE company I think both will reward its shareholders handsomely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.