OAU 0.00% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

Not just Japan but China are certainly not backing away. The...

1. 953 Posts.
    Not just Japan but China are certainly not backing away. The disaster in Japan will in time only strengthen the nuclear debate. Much like they say 1 step backwards 2 steps forwards.
    History is littered with failures that have been learnt from and become the for front of the future. A classic example of reality is if people attitudes on whats happened in Japan was applied to the oil industry after Deepwater Horizon, then people would be parking their cars in the garage due to nothing to fuel them.
    Most of the condemnation of nuclear comes from other countries media outlets who rely on an export industry of competing fuel sources.
    The big deciding factor will be when the ill informed are scratching to put food on the table due to power bills being sky high. Then they will be chanting the nuclear cause but by the time their position in the cue for them to have them built becomes available, they probably wont be alive to see a fairer cleaner power source.
    Yes I am venting in a drunkin state but I have just about lost hope in Australia to the point of leaving. It has a dish washer at the helm when what it needs is captain. Call me a sexist but we had Rudd who employed women for advice and now gillard who crys at the drop of a hat. There has only been one woman who deserved her position and that was Maggy Thatcher, Helen Clark in NZ was pretty close. But they both walked and talked like they had plums!
    Sorry but I am ashamed at what my generation is leaving behind for the future. Blood was spilt by ancestors for this country and we have bloody ruined it!
    What has this got to do with THX? Well a company with so much potential is so hindered because of the misleading governments we have! We should be world nuclear clean energy leaders but instead we will pay a tax to be a globel embarrasment!!
    ARGHHHHH!!!! BUUURRRPPP!!!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 31357062 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 36081284 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.