BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Well done 202020. It is a brilliant article clearly showing the...

1. 830 Posts.
    Well done 202020. It is a brilliant article clearly showing the intention of the Japanese Health Authorities (as well as other Health Authorities in other Countries) intention to increase the % of Relenza in the pandemic stockpile.

Quote: “As of the end of August, the state and prefectural governments had a combined stockpile of Tamiflu for 40.95 million people and Relenza for 4.92 million, it added.” NOTE 90% Tamiflu : 10% Relenza

Quote: ”In addition, enough Tamiflu for 3.71 million people and Relenza for 900,000 people were in stock at drug wholesalers and medical institutions as of August 17.” NOTE: 80.5% Tamiflu: 19.5% Relenza

Quote: ”Tamiflu accounts for some 90 per cent of the nation's stockpile as it is more widely available than Relenza.”

There are articles after articles repeatedly showing Countries that could not get enough Relenza for their stockpile. Instead of capturing a larger share of the pandemic stockpiling, Relenza market share kept slipping behind restricted by the glaringly inadequate GSK production capacity. Instead demanding actions from GSK, Peter Cook is contented with talking down the company.

Quote: “To assert, right now, that this (swine flu) will cause a massive rise in sales, well, that class of response is erroneous and lacks understanding."

Even when Peter Cook announced the tripling of production capacity to 190 million doses p.a., he created doubts whether there is a market for the increased production.
    Quote: ''The expansion of Relenza capacity and any increase in resultant royalty payments, will not effect Biotas cash position until June 2010, at the earliest''

Biota shareholders should be outraged with GSK’s seriously inadequate production capacity. The undervaluation of BTA share price is the direct result of Peter Cook creating doubts about the demand for Relenza. If you need information refer to this article:
    http://www.hotcopper.com.au/post_single.asp?fid=1&tid=944330&msgno=4288237

As shown by many of the HC time and again Relenza IV saved lives from the brink. It is incredible to see Biocryst sp leaping from height to height reflecting permavir IV.
    And what is GSK and Peter Cook do about IV Relenza? Zilch and Zilch.

All HC posters who have so gallantly posted their efforts to email Biota should email Biota and ask why the CEO is such an idiot. Is it not time for BTA executives to demand action from GSK instead of talking down BTA share price and rewarding themselves with free options?

I challenge those that championed Peter Cook to critic my post to show if any of the facts I posted here are factually wrong.

No. I am not advocating Peter Cook to ramp the sp by talking up the prospect. All I am stating is the idiot should report price sensitive news without talking it down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.