PDN 3.74% $11.34 paladin energy ltd

"My only query is why is PDN still trading below $2???Haven't...

1. 563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "My only query is why is PDN still trading below $2???

Haven't even cracked 50 ####### cents yet!! What a Joke!!"

"WOW OMG, we cracked 50 cents - now it is trading at around 1/4 of it's fair market price atm - let's open the champagne"

Just look at PDN's accounts...They are a high cost producer who unfortunately entered the market at a terrible time. Had to take on heaps of debt at high interest rates and even if the market for uranium goes great for the next few years they will spend most their gross profit on repaying debt and interest. Even when their free cash flow gets into the positive you won't be seeing big numbers. I think 50c is more than fair price at the moment - though that's not to say that, due to the limited number of Uranium plays in Australia, PDN will get priced above what is fair if the market for uranium is bullish.

Won't argue this point any further as all the info is right there in the financial statements (not that they make them easy to read).

Good luck guys, If you are bullish on Ux have a look at all the Uranium options out there before jumping into anything.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$11.34
Change
-0.440(3.74%)
Mkt cap ! $3.390B
Open High Low Value Volume
$11.39 $11.56 $11.31 $36.85M 3.234M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3200 $11.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$11.40 1054 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.