BOE 0.88% $3.36 boss energy ltd

Thanks AA .... BOE now has 100% of Honeymoon. Also the resources...

1. 1,494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    Thanks AA .... BOE now has 100% of Honeymoon.

Also the resources used in the old valuation have been significantly increased. So the valuation should probably be updated by whoever did it. Further, the highly successful field leach trial should also impact positively on operating costs and positively impact the valuation.

I note you refer to DYL management as being good (with PDN founder Borshov) but BOE has Honen and Craib both of which sold Kalahari Resources in Namibia to the Chinese for billions $$.

So BOE is a no brainer to me. However, I think the brokers are currently dic*ing around with the share price fishing for a "sneaky placement". Hopefully, if the company sells its gold asset for $10 mill or so then the handbrake will be taken off the share price as an immediate requirement for funds (risk of dilution) will disappear.

I have a feeling that in 6 months time the current share price will be identified as the being a missed opportunity. Then again, on the flip side, some corporate engineering with the brokers right now could also be diluting /steeling our ownership of the asset as I write.

disclaimer; the above post is placed in the spirit of the forum where small holders get to swap their opinions despite probably being wrong so do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.36
Change
-0.030(0.88%)
Mkt cap ! $1.376B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.43 $3.44 $3.29 $6.077M 1.807M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 31000 $3.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.37 9305 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.