CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

HuddoIt really is the way to go for any country which may...

1. 362 Posts.
    Huddo

It really is the way to go for any country which may experiance Quakes etc etc (esp the those in the ring of fire) but I dont think CFU have any plans ATM for gas supplies except piped town gas. Any disaster like this would mean installed Blue Gen may not be able to be used. I have no doubt that town gas would be affected.

There is a demand for Blue Gen ATM where town Gas is not available. I have two properties in Wollongong which I would hapily convert to Blue Gen IF Only I had access to town gas......I also have a remote farm "off grid" which currently runs a Deisel Genset.

I really dont think the tech for Blue Gen to run off bottled gas would be too hard to achieve and feel that the CFU board has kinda buried its collective head in the sand in this respect.

Sales are sales and CFU needs runs on the board it cannot afford to ignore whole market segments where it would already be priced right........It also needs a backup gas supply in case town gas is cut for whatever reason....Dont forget half of Europe froze last year due to a fight over use of Russian gas pipelines.......I dont think they would also want to be in the dark and without hot water if that ever happened again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.