AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

Japanese airlines look to algae as source of biofuel, page-2

1. 5,541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2203
    I'm puzzled at people thumbing this up. I personally just see it as another example of a completely empty story which will amount to nothing, but whether you take it seriously or see it as it as hot air it's bad news for AEB.

It's just another example of an indication that AEB's technology isn't viable.

If there are billions of dollars per year worldwide going into research to get what AEB already has, why does AEB not either:

A) Sell the technology for billions of dollars
    or
    B) Produce the oil under contact, immediately bringing billions of dollars into the company
    or
    C) Patent the technology and let others use it and pay royalties, bringing billions of dollars into the company

The fact that the Japanese (and Americans, Europeans, Australians, etc.) are working on this with billions of dollars of research means it can't make sense for AEB to have been sitting around for years with the technology without using it, and leaving the pilot plant in an unguarded shipping container in a paddock next to a public car park! If you actually believe that you believe the company directors are not doing their job, and are also being unspeakably unethical. It's almost like claiming to have an unlimited food source but allowing people to starve, except in this case using what they had would not just help the world but make them incredibly wealthy and make millionaires out of shareholders.

Good luck to Japan! (where coincidentally I am at the moment)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.