CSS 2.44% 21.0¢ clean seas seafood limited

japanese co breeds 'sustainable' bluefin tuna, page-8

1. 33 Posts.
    Dave

I have faith in the concept....and yes they are in a catch 22 situation.....I am also happy with the lack of disclosure on some issues, however.......

Another company having this technology is no doubt a breach of their IP protocol and more importantly means that all of OUR money has gone into research for the befit of another company!

I will contact the company tomorrow and report back with any findings.

After a 50% write down due to a SPP, then the announcement and now this.....all a little concerning.

This is a great company but I (personally) need to know what the deal with this extremely touchy issue is.

Especially because the IP is touted as one of the big pieces bringing value to the SP.

My conspiracy theory:

CSS is a shell reasearch company set up to fail and collapse.

The board (and those in the know) buy into this other company in Japan. CSS goes down the drain slowly and painfully with all value lost. This other coy buys the IP at a very cheap price decided upon by the CSS board...not too expensive.

Then production starts up (already occurring) in Japan. Once CSS has become insolvent and no longer exists. This Japanese company buys up CSS assets and starts production in Aust with no relation to CSS.

And thats it, all our money gone, production started but with not a cent to show for us however the original board and Kinki Uni still have a big win. This means less owners, no shareholders and a shed load more profit for the board and owners.

I hope Im wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $42.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 21.0¢ $81 384

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 32483 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 762 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.37am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CSS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.