MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

Corporal, I understand what you?re saying. However, give...

1. 782 Posts.
    Corporal, I understand what you?re saying. However, give management the 3 months they asked for when they were voted in by all shareholders. After all they did promise to communicate their strategy to all shareholders and investors within 3 months?Let?s just wait and see what is put forward on the 18th of April.

This from their announcement on 2nd March

Strategy

Molopo is conducting a strategy validation process as a key and urgent priority. This fast track process is designed to capture all elements of the case for change proposed to shareholders by the new directors. This process will cover retention of technical talent, a portfolio review to critically assess and prioritise all of Molopo?s assets and development plans, the introduction of an organisational structure which is aligned with strategy and functionally focused, a review of non-core spending, and defining an immediate drilling program.

The overall results of the strategy validation process will be communicated externally to all shareholders and potential investors within the next three months. In the interim, it is the intention of the Board to expedite clear ?quick win? items from the current business plan as a matter of urgency.

The strategy validation process will provide a clear basis for taking the Company forward and allow targets to be established by which Molopo?s performance can be clearly measured by shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.