Jaqueline Lambie endorses apartheid - my letter in today’s Australian., page-69

1. 80,684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I don't think that there will necessarily be a new world order

in the interim - the next decades -- I do think there's going to be a new world disorder

people will go where they want to go - as do all animals

'authority' or 'controllers' - merely try to change that

for the future - whilst we will get examples of the Tip Tops of the world - as suggested by Luci Ellis -- "superstar" firms"

"It used to send out its trucks in hub-and-spoke patterns using schedules drawn up by humans.
    Since it began using artificial intelligence and machine learning to route trucks in configurations no human would have thought of, it has cut its distribution costs 14 per cent and lifted its gross profit after distribution 7 per cent."

whilst we will get that all through - I also suggest that the transition period TO an AI world --

will bring as much ADumb as it does AI -

now - that will open up holes everywhere for people - small people, smart people - to put wedges in doors, prise things open, abuse things, change things

like Frank Abagnale said ---------------- as a security system becomes more complex - it gives more opportunities to breach it

I suggest that we have as much chance of getting the new world revolution as we do a new world order

to me - the race is between technology giving us society 'tip on it's entire head' technologies - and, authority or power getting full control

to me - so far - in the race ---------- full control is running way behind

it's why we see authorities scrambling taking away many freedoms - because they are up against it -

massive control measures - yet - people can fake credit cards, hack banks, power companies, military - god knows what

no one can control the whole shebang -- it's never happened, it never will happen - and, the day someone thinks they can and are - they are buggered

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.