TLX 3.22% $18.01 telix pharmaceuticals limited

just chatting with self if the two main catalysts last year for...

1. 1,718 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 732
    just chatting with self

if the two main catalysts last year for the falls were increase in supply - namely cap raising and china Pharma selldown

atleast one is off the table
    TLX much healthier self-sustaining company now than last year

apparently heaps of demand at $7.20 for cap raising last year . either they've sold, pared their holding or added in my view - so cant be too much overhanging stock

i dont even think she needs a catalyst ... supply and demand should do it

and since im in the teens or tweens camp ... me thinks its only a matter of timing

a few funds building a position of few percent. someone or two wanting to go to 5% substantial with all that cash sitting on sidelines
    a realization of a better product ?

and this time next year - im guessing (round numbers) $200m ++ cash , / ZIRCON imminent and THERAPEUTICS a stone throw away
    also a market cap they could sustain a cap raise of $300/400 million conservatively.

(i know CB says no cap raise but he will need to build out the pipeline in time )

in conclusion, id like to see a push to $8, a break out to double digits and then a few years steady growth like we saw from $2 to $8 in 2020/2021
    with a daily range of a dollar ??? should be good for the blood pressure . might call DR today and ramp up the pills

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.01
Change
-0.600(3.22%)
Mkt cap ! $6.026B
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.59 $18.59 $17.75 $26.93M 1.494M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28524 $18.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.08 827 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.