FGR 4.00% 5.2¢ first graphene limited

As much as I wish windlove would take his negativity elsewhere,...

1. 948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    As much as I wish windlove would take his negativity elsewhere, there has indeed been misinformation posted about TLG on here.

That said, TLG forum is just as sullied by blatant misinformation about FGR. So there are no high horses for you to ride on windlove. You seem completely non-critical of misinformation being spread on your own turf... and thus, your position under the premise of correcting misinformation is transparent.

If you see misinformation, contest it with factual quotes and references to back it up.

If you can't be bothered backing it up, don't bother posting. It's pointless.

If you back it up with factual quotes and references and no one listens, why are you even wasting your time persisting? To what end? What's your goal?

As long as these people, you know who you are, continue to post without following the above process, you are blatantly just creating trouble no matter how much you convince yourselves otherwise. No one else is convinced in the slightest.

I myself barely post or even read here anymore because the misinformation p***ed me off too much. But really guys, it's that simple. If you don't like what you read, just stop reading and stop posting.

Is it really that hard to grow up? If you don't like how poo smells, stop smelling it.
    Last edited by drchips: 14/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 5.2¢ 4.8¢ $4.728K 92.05K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1166 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 470225 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.