The Establishment Dems are in fact republicans/conservatives,...

1. 865 Posts.
    The Establishment Dems are in fact republicans/conservatives, I'm really glad you can recognize their behaviour as reprehensible as do I, in fact they make me sick. You can clearly see what a duplicitous pack of feral bottom feeders they are, now cast that same discerning eye over this current Administration.

As for the meetings with the Junior imbecile, well straight up, it's against the law, he wanted to collude with a foreign power, an adversarial one at that with the intent of getting dirt on the opposition and use it in the election to further his own and senior imbeciles interest. THIS IS AGAINST THE LAW. Irrespective of whether he got dirt or not.

As for a 20 minute meeting, who said that?, junior imbecile right, well he also said there was only 2 others their, now there's 8, yeah 8 as the story goes longer the BS gets deeper.

BUT is it right for Jared to use his position to try to extort $500,000,000 from the Qatar govt. and or it's citizens for his own personal gain and against the express wishes of the Security of State Rex Tillerson, NVM all the sh it about the dems this and Hillary that, IS THIS ACCEPTABLE?

Well no it's F@#KING NOT.

Stop selling out to a pack of PIGS

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.