CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

jason brewer email response

1. 259 Posts.
    Email to Jason Brewer

Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2011 10:21 AM
    To: Jason Brewer
    Subject: RE: Att Mr Don Turvey, re-CCC ASX share price

Hello Jason

A suggestion for you, if you have time in the near future, could you please click on this link and read
    the posts re CCC. Shareholders are quite concerned as the share price is down again today as it has
    been for a number of weeks, http://www.hotcopper.com.au/search_do.asp?Symbol=%22CCC%22&exchange=-1&page=1&pageSize=100

There are a number of questions being asked and not all is positive. There is concern about AIM although its just listed, the 1st day on AIM was no where near what we thought it could be. CCC share price has dropped to 22.5c, all time lows. With all the annoucements over the last 3 weeks and the AIM listing the share price is down 25%, trying to stay positive is not helping! There are a number of shareholders selling CCC today because
    of concern as to where the price is going.

Do not want to moan and carry on here, just a brief email to let you know a little of what others are saying re CCC.
    I'm sure you look at these posts from time time already.
    Regards
    Pete

Jason's Response,

12:30 PM

Peter

Have been made aware of all the concerns and have addressed other issues raised in many emails that I have received over the past few days.

Announcements will be released that hopefully will go some way to address the issues raised.

Many thanks

Jason

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.