KAB 0.00% 0.1¢ kaboko mining limited

jason paul brewer buys on market

1. 2,110 Posts.
    Look who is buying on market,and at what price too, JB forked out $30k for a million shares in KAB to be added to his family trust holdings.

And this was not his first market trade by the way, and there is no reason to believe it will be the last.

hmmm ! And I thought that the company has no future, the sea routes to China are blocked by pirates, the Roads to port are so bad you can see crater size potholes in Google maps. and a long wet season that will never allow manganese out of the ground in the first place.

I thought those sneaky directors are out to suck the last dollar out from us shareholder, and in the process they asked the help Sinosteel to sign an off take agreement that can never be honored, according the the self proclaimed Experts.

Then come this announcement as a slap on the face of whoever accused the directors of all the horrible things while they were doing their absolute best to get this little micro cap going in the right direction.

It is a reasonable purchase and if some can't see this as a sign of trust, then maybe they should take off .......their eye patch!

LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.