KAB 0.00% 0.1¢ kaboko mining limited

Santoo, the post you have totally avoided, and still avoiding is...

1. 2,480 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Santoo, the post you have totally avoided, and still avoiding is post #7917216.

Your tactic when you cannot have a relevant reply is to twist peoples words around and create illusions....good director material.

My post above had replies in quotation marks, being your exact words. Your posts are emotive and never include quoted words, because if you did, then you would be found to be misrepresenting peoples words.

You may have a long memory, but that is useless if you cannot remember the information correctly. "I got my facts from you Lory, that is what you told us"

I am stating again that you are totally wrong on time and detail, and challenge you to post proof of what you claim, as otherwise your credibility is zilch. The selling at 50c for a starter could only be years ago, as it has not seen that price since. At the time it was touted by the CEO as the next Australian Uranium 'producer'.

The 3.8c if you could read correctly was about posting, I have never touched this stock since its exit, due to the pathetic management. So if you insist on this approach, post my quote of being a seller at 3.8c or put up and stop being misleading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.