CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

jason said

1. 2,008 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251

My apologies for this delayed response. It has been a hectic time with calls continuing throughout the night given discussions in South Africa and the UK.

An announcement will be made to the market by no later than Monday morning advising of the status of the off-take and funding discussions. Given where we are at with these at the moment, I anticipate that we will recommence trading then.

The several offers of funding and off-take that the Board has received for our Vlakplaats coal project have merited prolonged and very careful consideration given what they offer to our shareholders. These offers have been received from international energy trading houses, power utilities and investment funds. They offer Continental the opportunity to complete the acquisition and aggressively develop its projects over the coming year. With over US$50m in capital coming in and export coal off-take contracts (which themselves are worth over US$300m per year in sales based on our steady state production targets and over US$6bn over the term of the contractsbased on current prices) with EDF the world largest energy utility, we really do have the opportunity to transform Continental into something very significant.

Thank you for your interest and for no doubt your stamina and endurance.

With kind regards

Jason

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.